LG Electronics Inc. is looking for a candidate to fill a position in our Finance division. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for conducting general financial analysis of the finance reports obtained from various LG departments as well as completing financial objectives of the company. Will also execute financial planning and forecasting as well as budget control and allocation while carrying out various risk management deliverables.
Area of Responsibility
2. Financial Analysis
3. Planning & Budgeting
4. Risk Management
5. Data management
(F/X, Profit, Sales and so on)
The Behavioural Competencies required to start in the role successfully.
1. Analytical, Strategic and innovative thinking
2. Maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct
3. Willing to work flexible hours including evening or weekends
Specific Skills and Knowledge for the role
1. 5+ year experience in Financial analysis and planning
4. Experience in a top-tier multinational company as a FA
2. Knowledge of finance, management
5. Bi-lingual both English and Korean is a Mandatory.
3. Proficiency in MS office (Excel , Power-point, Access)
Bachelor Degree (Major in business administration, economic preferred)
2. Specific Certification(s):
MBA is preferred
3. Specific License(s):
CPA, CA, CGA, or CMA degree preferred or working towards it