1. Sales Quotas & Results – Industry Verticals include Hotel, Hospitality, Healthcare, Construction and Automotive.
§ Achieve sales quotas and business plan for Hotel/Hospitality/Healthcare verticals
§ Follow up on consolidated project pipeline for the vertical market and drive required initiatives,
§ Assist in feasibility studies by identifying information needs, gathering and analyze information, producing draft reports
§ Manage the day to day activities of region including sales, shipping, marketing, funnel, accounts
§ Accurately maintain Opportunities Tracking Ledger to be able to provide 3 months sales forecasting
§ Implement all marketing activities in coordination with IT Marketing objectives
§ Create and prepare presentations for ongoing sales training/presentations
§ Represent LG at applicable trade shows, presentations and events
§ Manage all aspects of assigned accounts, including all related reports and plans
§ Maintain a professional sales image
§ Develop annual and quarterly business plans with channel sales team
§ Conduct face-to-face meetings with buyers and decision-makers to promote the products available to facilitate sales and the exposure of LG products
§ Search for business opportunities where LG can list new products with new or existing accounts
§ Innovate and create growth strategies within the IT Market space
§ 60% developing new business and growing pipeline, 40% account management
§ Work with Marketing, Sales, and Product Management to develop GTM strategies within target markets
§ Forecasting by major account
§ Maintain CRM systems and timely reporting.
§ Account Planning.
§ Service related issues
§ RA and DOA issues
§ Credit related concerns
3. Self-Improvement & Training
§ Memorize LG product knowledge and related materials
§ Maintain expert knowledge of key competitors in key growth categories
§ Keep abreast of industry related m/s information
§ Keep up to date on market changes thru the following
§ E-learning, industry magazines, sales related materials, trade shows, etc.
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
· University or Engineering degree required
· Strong B2B, face to face sales experience – able to manage Both Direct and Channel sales opportunities.
· Strong hunter approach, comfortable and confident with C level executives, Account management experience.
· Strong CRM, Siebel knowledge required
· Experience selling sales/marketing/creative services, finance offerings,
· Must have Direct Selling experience into key vertical markets hospitality, restaurants, and Healthcare
· Strong enterprise sales experience – preferably sales to C-level contacts.
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
· 5+ years business sales development experience handling hospitality TV, digital signage, or other new solutions in order to make reference site in landmark space.
· Technical Knowledge and experience of B2B related industry,
· High Daily/Weekly Transactions along with key account management
· Experience with business/opportunity management sales forecasting tool
· Communication and interpersonal skills to work with diverse functions, people from different backgrounds
· Problem solving skills & time management
· Excellent sales and negotiation skills
· Strong business sense, ability to work within a team and as an individual
· Strong prospecting, cold calling
· Initiative and enthusiasm
· Excellent communication and 'people skills'
· Strong account planning and organizational skills
Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training, physical or mental abilities required)
§ Maintain a professional manner at all times, including customers and LG colleagues