Prospective candidates for the In-store Marketing Manager role will be experienced Marketing, Sales, and Merchandising professionals who have the ability to excel in highly competitive, consumer-driven businesses. It is imperative that the Assistant Marketing Manager be firmly grounded in the fundamentals of brand marketing, shopper marketing and merchandising principles. Prospective candidates’ careers will demonstrate positions of increasing responsibility. Prospective candidates will have excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written). The ideal candidate for the role of the In-store Marketing Manager, Mobile should possess the following personal skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Minimum of 4-7 years of merchandising, marketing, or trade marketing experience in a similar role with demonstrated record of positive business results.
- Strong relationship management skills, both internal and external, including the ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints, and exercise influence.
- Strategic capabilities demonstrated through contributions to the company vision and brand; a history of setting goals and delivering results
- Superior project management skills
- History of presenting fresh perspective to existing industries and products.
- Strong management capabilities demonstrated through the implementation of company-wide initiatives and implementations within project time lines and budget.
- Strong analytical skills in applying principles of logic.
- Superior language skills in making effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to senior management.
- The ability to professionally grow into broader responsibilities