Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
As the Product Management Assistant you will be responsible for supporting product management strategies and initiatives while ensuring successful completion of departmental and organizational goals and objectives.
Pricing and Promotional strategy:
- Through detailed analysis of company targets and market activity, reports to Product Manager
- Work closely with PP&T team to manage MAP/Promo/Invoice price and margin by account
- Marketing sensing based on competitors price trend analysis and shop visit
- Main contact for Area Sales Manager’s for promotional pricing and volume to target profitable mix and work to increase flyer exposure to drive business.
- Analysis of trends to identify misses and target with strategic offers to key customers in effort to close gaps.
- Key interface with customers, engineering and factory teams to lead in the development of the product plan and execute new model / program implementation from design to product sign-off.
- Multi-generational product requirement definition by working closely with Product Manager to decide what’s best suitable for the Canadian markets.
- Assisting with training modules and POS, working closely with the training and marketing teams, to support successful launches and to provide technical support and related product release documents including: line transition; step up charts/line logic as it relates to brochures etc.
- Maintaining system data (Product net) to reflect current and accurate product information.
- Acquiring and analyzing competitive intelligence (price and product data) through field store visits, and different data source.
- Understand the gap/opportunities against competition and the profitability of the respective product category.
- Proactively reviewing SKUs to drive rationalization initiatives where necessary.
- Facilitate forecasting process with PSI and Sales to ensure product availability specifically on new products.
University graduate with a Business and/or Engineer degree.
Average of 2-5 years sales/marketing or product management experience to drive projects, managing and building new relationships with internal and external partners, and building team spirit.
Must be a team player
Strong analytical capabilities
Strong advanced Excel, Power point skills.
Strong Business sense – Business acumen
Strong communication skills, be the center point of all BU related communications
Experience with launching new products, demonstrating ie. leading people at factory, providing direction, sales, distribution, factory