Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The In Store Marketing Assistant Manager is responsible for creating and executing the LG in store communication, display, and merchandising strategy at retail to achieve defined business objectives established by the Marketing Department and are consistent with LG’s goals, guidelines and objectives. The In Store Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase brand visibility with the point of sale and ultimately product sell through.
- In conjunction with the ISM Sr. Manager, Brand Managers, and Product Managers and Sales departments, identifies, helps to develop and implement the In Store strategy for LG products
- Ensures alignment across the Sales. Product Management and Marketing organizations on in store needs sales needs and marketing initiatives
- Prepare in store status and roll out reports both internally and with LG HQ in Korea
- Effectively manage budgets
- Work closely with key customers to sell in concepts, and negotiate premium positioning in store
- Work with digital to create consistency between the in store experience and the online experience
- Create and execute content that is engaging, unique, and consistent with brand guidelines and product messaging
- Leverage shopper and consumer insights to create engaging displays, POP, and messaging
- Negotiate, and brief agency partners on projects and effectively manage relationships and agency performance
- Become an LG products expert and advocate.
- Co-ordinate with Field Sales Team
Prospective candidates for the In Store Marketing Assistant Manager role will be seasoned Marketing, Sales, and Merchandising professionals who have experience in a in highly competitive, consumer-driven businesses. It is imperative that the Ins Store Marketing Assistant Manager will be firmly grounded in the fundamentals of shopper marketing and merchandising principles. Prospective candidates’ careers will demonstrate positions of increasing responsibility. The finalist candidate will have excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written). Additionally, prospective candidates will have:
The ideal candidate should possess the following personal skills, attributes and qualifications:
- The ability to think beyond classical marketing parameters to create new approaches and solutions.
- Is optimistic, energetic, and tenacious.
- Responsive to changes in the business environment and proactively shifts roles and priorities to meet these changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly collaborative, working well with both internal and external clients, treating them with respect, anticipating their needs, providing solutions when needed, and consistently meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Trusting and trustworthy, establishing and building trust across business functions, levels and departments to facilitate achievement of shared goals.
- Effective communication skills; communicates the vision to team members and leads the team to successfully execute the brand strategy; communicates information in an open, straightforward style.
- A good listener with the ability to understand others’ viewpoints and needs.
- A focus on continually striving to do better and motivating others to do the same by positive example.
- Values the differences and similarities of people, and promotes a spirit of cooperation and shared responsibility by emphasizing that the efforts of work groups must be aligned with common goals to achieve desired results.
- A high sense of urgency and accountability.
- Holds high moral standards; ethical beyond question.